badgenoun [ C ]uk /bædʒ/ us /bædʒ/
B2 a small piece of metal, plastic, cloth, etc., with words or a picture on it, that you carry with you or that is fastened or sewn to your clothing, often to show your support for a political organization or belief, or to show who you are, your rank, or that you are a member of a group, etc.徽章；獎章；證章；紀念章
- The birthday girl was wearing a badge with a nine on it.
- He sewed the badge neatly onto his uniform.
- New security measures require all visitors to sign in at reception and wear a visitor's badge.
- She has all sorts of different badges pinned to her school bag.
- You have to show your parking badge on the windscreen of your car, or they'll tow your car away.