Are you sure this is the best way of doing it? 你肯定這是處理這件事的最佳方法嗎？
（表示以 good 或 well 開頭的最高級形容詞）…
as best you can mainly UK
- For reasons best known to himself he's decided to leave his job.
- "The table that I liked best was about so wide," she said, holding her arms out a metre and a half.
- We could go now or this afternoon - whatever time suits you best.
- I'll have to do some thinking about how best to arrange the books.
- Under what conditions do plants grow best?
bestnoun [ S ]us uk /best/
He wanted the best for his children - good schools, a nice house, and trips abroad. 他想讓自己的孩子們享受到最好的一切——上好學校，住漂亮房子，還有去外國旅行。
all the best A2 informal
at its best
be at your best
best of all
best of luck
the best of
do/try your (very) best
have had the best of
to the best of your ability
to the best of my knowledge/belief
for the best
make the best of