Relations between the two countries have never been better. 兩國的關係從未曾像現在這麼好過。
She is much better at tennis than I am. 她網球打得比我好很多。
It is far (= much) better to save some of your money than to spend it all at once. 把錢存起來，總比一下子花完要好得多了。
The longer you keep this wine, the better it tastes (= it has a better flavour if you keep it for a long time). 這種酒越陳越香。
（表示以 good 或 well 開頭的形容詞比較級）更，更大程度地
better still also even better
sb had better do sth
sb would do better UK
- Stand over there and then you'll be able to see it better.
- This new microscope performs better than all of its competitors.
- I like simple food better than fancy dishes.
- If you'd taken more time over this essay, you could have done it much better.
- Many companies still treat their management staff better than their workers.
betterverb [ T ]uk /ˈbet.ər/ us /ˈbet̬.ɚ/