What a charming street this is. 這條街多迷人。
He's very charming but I wouldn't trust him. 他很會哄人，可是我不會信任他。
› disapproving often humorous used to show that you do not approve of what someone has said or done（表示不贊成）討厭的
- They live in a charming old cottage.
- I think her naivety is charming - she's so unspoilt and fresh.
- He's suave, polished and charming.
- He's very charming but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
- Jim was remarkably charming this evening - he even said, unprompted, how nice Margot looked in her dress.