cheap adjective (LOW PRICE)
Food is usually cheaper in supermarkets. 超市裡的食物通常比較便宜。
During times of mass unemployment, there's a pool of cheap labour for employers to draw from. 在人們大批失業的時候，有大量廉價勞動力供僱主選用。
I go to the cheapest hairdresser's in town. 我去城裡收費最便宜的那家理髮店理髮。
cheap and cheerful UK
on the cheap informal
- We bought a cheap package tour to Spain and stayed in a big hotel by the sea.
- Bicycles are a cheap and efficient form of transport.
- I know a great restaurant where the drink's cheap and the food's great.
- I bought some flowers that were going cheap.
- It's only a cheap ring but it has great sentimental value for me.
cheap adjective (LOW QUALITY)