Christmasnoun [ C or U ]uk /ˈkrɪs.məs/ us /ˈkrɪs.məs/
We're going to my mother's for Christmas. 我們要去我母親家過聖誕節。
Merry/Happy Christmas! 聖誕快樂！
We had a fantastic Christmas. 我們過了一個愉快的聖誕節。
the Christmas holidays 聖誕假期
- My daughter says she wants a mobile phone for Christmas.
- It's nice to be with family and friends at Christmas.
- There is so much to do in the weeks before Christmas.
- Is there going to be a Christmas party at work this year?
- There are several extra services and events at church during Christmas week.