college noun (EDUCATION)
a secretarial college 文秘專科學校
a Naval college 海軍學校
She's at art college. 她在藝術學院學習。
UK a sixth form college 預科學校
King's College, Cambridge 劍橋大學國王學院
I attended the College of Arts and Sciences at New York University. 我就讀於紐約大學的文理學院。
Cheltenham Ladies' College 切爾滕納姆女子公學
- We were taught painting and drawing at art college.
- In our third year at college everyone had to do a special project.
- Many colleges and universities now offer modular degree courses.
- She lectures in education at the teacher training college.
- I studied modern European history at college.