consideration noun (CAREFUL THINKING)
- As I was just saying, I think the proposal needs further consideration.
- Three sites are presently under consideration for the new hotel.
- I've put my proposition to the company director for his consideration.
- The proposals that you have put forward deserve serious consideration.
- That's an interesting job offer - I'd give it some serious consideration if I were you.
consideration noun (SUBJECT/FACT)
Comfort/Safety is an important consideration. 舒適性／安全性是需考慮的重要因素。
- You have to take their worries into consideration.
- The proximity of shopping facilities is an important consideration for us.
- Cost is not a consideration for him.
- I'd like you to take the environmental impact into consideration.
- Price is a major consideration for them.
consideration noun (CARE)
You have no consideration for others! 你毫不關心別人！