countynoun [ C ]uk /ˈkaʊn.ti/ us /ˈkaʊn.t̬i/ written abbreviation Co.
County Antrim 安特裡姆郡
A county usually consists of several towns and the rural areas that surround them. 郡通常由幾個鎮及其周圍的鄉村地區組成。
Texas is divided into 254 counties. 德克薩斯州劃分爲254個縣。
- Binns was a dab hand at cricket and played for his county in his youth.
- Our school won the county football shield this year.
- The county Board of Education has decided to cancel high school gymnastics and golf programs.
- Bounded on the east by Lake Winnebago, the county is traversed by the Wolf and Fox rivers.
- Judge Davis upheld the county court's decision.