credit noun (PRAISE)
be a credit to sb/sth
do your family, parents, teacher, etc. credit
all credit to sb
- We only deal with companies that have a good credit record.
- He has a good credit history .
- The government has imposed a sharp credit squeeze in an attempt to hold down inflation.
- We can get a year's interest-free credit on a sofa.
credit noun (MONEY)
The shop was offering six months' (interest-free) credit on electronic goods. 這家店提供六個月期限的（免息）電器信用貸款服務。
- Her credit is good .
- Now I've paid in that cheque, I'm in credit again.