We danced all night. 我們跳了一夜的舞。
We went dancing at a club. 我們去夜總會跳舞。
Can you dance the tango? 你會跳探戈嗎？
- He was too shy to ask her to dance with him.
- The lights and loud music in the club made her want to dance.
- He dances well for a man of his years.
- They danced to the beat of the drums.
- Come on, why aren't you dancing? Enjoy yourselves!
They're having an end-of-term dinner-dance. 他們要舉辦一場期末餐舞會。
UK We had a dance. 我們跳了一支舞。
a dance class 舞蹈課
- Following the dinner, there will be a dance.
- There are classes in movement, dance, acting and improvisation.
- Before a rugby match, the New Zealand team perform a Maori war dance.
- Everyone should pair up for the next dance.
- She's teaching me some basic dance steps.