They have to decide by next Friday. 他們必須在下週五前作出決定。
It doesn't matter to me which one we have - you decide. 我不在乎給我們哪個——你來決定吧。
[ + question word ] I can't decide what to do. 我不知道該怎麼辦。
- The jury has to decide whether a person is guilty or innocent of a crime.
- Stand the paintings against the wall while we decide where to hang them.
- They decided to move abroad and make a fresh start.
- After a gap of five years, Jennifer decided to go back to work full-time.
- Have you decided where you're going for your holiday this year?