draft noun (PLAN)
This is only a rough draft - the finished article will have pictures too. 這只是一個粗略的草稿——定稿後的文章中還會有一些圖片。
- I've knocked out a first draft of the report which we can amend at a later date.
- We decided to abandon the first draft of the report and start over.
- The first draft of his novel needed a substantial amount of rewriting.
- We submitted a rough draft of the changes we proposed to make and waited for the council's approval.
- He pointed out that the latest chapter was only a draft and not the final version.
draft noun (MILITARY)
draft noun (MONEY)
draft noun (COLD AIR)
draft noun (BOATS)
draftadjective [ before noun ]US UK draught uk /drɑːft/ us /dræft/
draft adjective [ before noun ] (BEER)
draft verb (PLAN)