a wedding dress 婚紗
- She was wearing exactly the same dress as I was.
- She was wearing a black and white spotted dress.
- Her wardrobe was crammed full of dresses.
- He's designed dresses for many celebrities, most famously the Queen.
- The little pageboys were dressed in kilts and the bridesmaids in pink dresses.
dress verb (PUT ON CLOTHES)
dress for dinner
- She often dresses in black .
- "People round here dress so badly - except you, Justin, " she hastened to add.
- It's an outdoor party, so dress informally.
- Ben gets a lot of criticism from his parents about the way he dresses.
- She dresses beautifully, don't you think?