enjoyverb [ T ]uk /ɪnˈdʒɔɪ/ us /ɪnˈdʒɔɪ/
enjoy verb [ T ] (PLEASURE)
A1 to get pleasure from something享受…的樂趣；喜愛；欣賞
- I'm ready to go home now but I don't want to drag you away if you're enjoying yourself.
- The beer festival was a huge open-air event with music, stalls and everyone enjoying themselves.
- Time passes so quickly when you're enjoying yourself.
- Don't be spoilsport - let the children enjoy themselves a little!
- We all enjoyed ourselves tremendously at the party.
- I used to enjoy going to the theatre, but I don't get much opportunity now.
- After a hard day's work I enjoy a beer or two.
- "It was very kind of you to look after the baby all day." "Oh, it was nothing, I enjoyed it."
- I enjoyed my course at first, but after a time I got bored with it.
- The whole family was enjoying a leisurely stroll in the sunshine.