estate noun (PROPERTY)
- The estate for sale includes two miles of river frontage.
- What acreage is her estate ?
- With the income from the family estate, she's in clover.
- The wood lies on the southern extremity of the estate.
- She will inherit her father's estate when she reaches her majority.
estate noun (BUILDINGS)
a housing estate 住宅區 ，屋邨
- She was brought up in a council estate in Liverpool.
- Police are blaming arsonists for the spate of fires in the Greenfields housing estate.
- They have a four-bedroom house on a newish estate.
- They live on a great concrete warren of a housing estate.
- The estate contains 300 new homes, about a third of which are leased to the council.