I don't think she has the experience for the job (= enough knowledge and skill for it). 我認為做這種工作她經驗不足。
- Fighting in Vietnam was an experience that would haunt him for the rest of his life.
- The new job will provide you with invaluable experience.
- We need someone who has experience in marketing and teaching, and I think Alex is just the woman for the job.
- A tour of Australia is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- I know from past experience that you can't judge someone by their appearance.
experienceverb [ T ]uk /ɪkˈspɪə.ri.əns/ us /ɪkˈspɪr.i.əns/
- Did you experience any ill effects from the treatment?
- It's quite natural to experience a few doubts just before you get married.
- You can't appreciate the true awfulness of war until you've actually experienced it.
- Schools nationwide are experiencing a shortage of teachers.
- He experiences severe mood swings .