fault noun (MISTAKE)
It's not my fault she didn't come! 她沒來不是我的錯！
The fault was/lay with the organizers, who failed to make the necessary arrangements for dealing with so many people. 是組織者的過錯，他們沒有做好必要的安排來接待這麼多人。
He has many faults, but dishonesty isn't one of them. 他有很多缺點，但人還算誠實。
be at fault
find fault with sb/sth
- "It wasn't my fault." "Don't worry, I'm not accusing you."
- The fault surely lies in the design of the equipment.
- The electrician has diagnosed a fault in the wiring.
- I admit it was entirely my fault.
- With all her faults, she's still a really good friend.