feature noun (QUALITY)
a geographical feature 地理特徵
This tour includes the area's best-known natural features, including the Gullfoss waterfall. 本次旅行的路線包括了該地區最知名的自然景觀，其中就有古佛斯瀑布。
- A unique feature of these rock shelters was that they were dry.
- The car has some excellent design features.
- He has wonderful strong features.
- The map shows all the important geographical features of the region.
- It is one of the distinctive features of her writing.
feature noun (ARTICLE)
featureverb [ I + adv/prep, T ]uk /ˈfiː.tʃər/ us /ˈfiː.tʃɚ/
- His latest movie featured an all-star cast.
- Her latest fashion collection features shimmering iridescent materials.
- The concert features dancers, singers and musicians of all nationalities.
- He's been chosen to feature in the director's next movie.
- There are too many radio shows featuring idiots who call in and talk trash all day.