flight noun (JOURNEY)
I'll never forget my first flight. 我永遠也不會忘記第一次乘飛機的經歷。
How was your flight? 空中旅行感覺如何？
My flight was cancelled. 我的航班取消了。
flight noun (AIRCRAFT)
Flight 474 to Buenos Aires is now boarding at Gate 9. 飛往布宜諾斯艾利斯的474航班現在正在九號閘口登機。
flight noun (MOVEMENT)
an eagle in flight 飛翔的鷹
flight noun (ESCAPE)
- Many residents of the town took flight when they heard news of the approaching hurricane.
- The book gives an account of his flight from political persecution in 1956.
- He confronted the danger and never considered taking flight.
- The villagers took flight from the advancing troops.
- While others defended the town, he took flight to the mountains.