go through sth
— phrasal verb with go uk /ɡəʊ/ us /ɡoʊ/ verb present participle going, past tense went, past participle gone
I'm going through my wardrobe and throwing out all the clothes I don't wear any more. 我要把衣櫃徹底清理一下，把不穿的衣服都找出來扔掉。
- "I can't find my keys." "Have you gone through your jacket pockets?"
- Would you mind if we went through your pockets?
- I don't like to go through other people's drawers.
- We went through all the cupboards and drawers and found things we hadn't seen for years.
- She's going through all the drawers, looking for a pen.