The system costs £99.95 including shipping and handling and a twelve-month guarantee. 包括郵資、包裝費用，該系統價格共計99.95英鎊，保用12個月。
The TV comes with/has a two-year guarantee. 這台錄像機保修期為兩年。
a money-back guarantee 退款保證
[ + that ] The United Nations has demanded a guarantee from the army that food convoys will not be attacked. 聯合國要求這支軍隊保證不攻擊護送糧食的車隊。
A product as good as that is a guarantee of commercial success (= it is certain to be successful). 那樣好的產品質量就是成功獲利的保證。
guaranteeverb [ T ]uk /ˌɡær.ənˈtiː/ us /ˌɡer.ənˈtiː/
guarantee verb [ T ] (PROMISE)
[ + two objects ] European Airlines guarantees its customers top-quality service. 歐洲航空公司保證為乘客提供最好的服務。
- Journalists may enter the danger zone but unfortunately we cannot guarantee their safety.
- The electricity company guarantees connection within 24 hours.
- The management guaranteed that outsourcing wouldn't mean job losses.
- The police have reassured witnesses who may be afraid to come forward that they will be guaranteed anonymity.
- I can guarantee that you will enjoy the film.
guarantee verb [ T ] (MAKE CERTAIN)