interested adjective (FEELING INVOLVED)
He didn't seem very interested in what I was saying. 他好像對我的話不怎麼感興趣。
Yes, I'd be very interested in knowing more about the services your firm offers. 是的，我很想更多地瞭解貴公司所提供的服務。
- She's not especially interested in sport.
- Make sure you visit the maritime museum if you're interested in anything to do with ships or seafaring.
- Here's some news you might be interested in.
- Applicants interested in applying for the position should submit their CVs to the Anatomy Department no later than February 15.
- Do you really want to join the scheme, or were you just pretending to be interested?