journeynoun [ C ]uk /ˈdʒɜː.ni/ us /ˈdʒɝː.ni/
We broke our journey (= stopped for a short time) in Jacksonville before travelling on to Miami the next day. 我們在愛丁堡稍作停留，第二天繼續踏上旅途去印威內斯。
Have a safe journey! 祝你一路平安！
figurative He views his life as a spiritual journey towards a greater understanding of his faith. 他把生活視作一種深入認識信仰的精神旅程。
mainly UK Did you have a good journey? 你的旅途愉快嗎？
mainly UK It's a two-hour train journey from York to London. 從約克到倫敦乘火車需要兩個小時。
- She gave the children some sweets to chew on during the long car journey.
- The journey was quite quick because the road was clear .
- I expect you'd like to rest after your long journey.
- We did the journey to Wales in five hours.
- The train journey took us through a valley past rolling hills.