lift verb (RAISE)
They're lifting potatoes. 他們正在挖馬鈴薯。
- "Can you lift this case?" "It depends on how heavy it is."
- When I lifted the log, there were lots of beetles skittering about under it.
- He lifts weights after work to let off steam.
- I could hardly lift my head off the pillow this morning I was so tired.
- Can you lift your arm at all, or is it too painful?
lift verb (TAKE HOLD)
lift verb (MAKE LOUD)
lift verb (MAKE INTERESTING)
lift verb (MAKE HAPPY)
lift verb (GO AWAY)
lift verb (END)
lift noun (CARRYING DEVICE)
Take the lift to the sixth floor. 乘電梯到六樓。
lift noun (RAISE)