Maybe they'll come tomorrow. 或許他們明天會來。
Maybe you were right after all. 或許還是你對。
Maybe Ted would like to go. 也許特德願意去。
Maybe we should start again. 或許我們該重新開始。
"Are you coming to Kelly's party?" "Maybe." 「你去參加凱利的聚會嗎？」「也許會去吧。」
- "Is she old?" "Fairly old - late sixties maybe."
- "Can we go to the park after school?" "Maybe - it depends whether I get all my work finished."
- Maybe you'll get a letter from Daddy in the post today.
- I think maybe I ought to go round there and apologize for what I said.
- "Are you going out tonight?" "Maybe, maybe not - I haven't decided yet."