mix verb (COMBINE)
Oil and water don't mix. Even if you shake them together they separate into two layers. 油與水不相融。即使你將其混在一起搖晃，它們也會分為兩層。
mix verb (BE WITH PEOPLE)
mix verb (RECORD MUSIC)
mix noun (COMBINE)
- The earth's core is a hot, molten mix of iron and nickel.
- The factory's workforce reflects the ethnic mix from which it draws its labour.
- His choreography is described as 'a hybrid mix of mime and circus tricks'.
- Their music was a mix of old stuff and selections from the new album.
- The result was to further unbalance the monetary-fiscal policy mix and to push up the pound.