She was the only politician to condemn the proposed law on moral grounds (= for moral reasons). 她是唯一一個從道德角度，對提議施行的法律作出譴責的政治家。
The Democrats are attempting to capture the moral high ground (= are trying to appear more honest and good than the other political parties). 民主黨試圖顯出在道義上佔優勢。
She's a very moral woman. 她是個品行極為端正的女人。
Oh, stop being so moral! 哦，別這麼一本正經！
- My moral duty as Secretary-General of the United Nations is to do everything possible to avoid war.
- My grandmother, as usual, lamented the decline in moral standards in today's society.
- He has very strong moral convictions.
- How on earth can you say that? Do you have no moral values?
- There is a very moral tone to this book.