nervous adjective (WORRIED)
I was too nervous to speak. 我緊張得說不出話來。
She's always been nervous around dogs. 她一直很怕狗。
He had/was of a nervous disposition. 他是個神經質的人。
- Try to act confidently, even if you feel nervous.
- I thought I would remain calm, but when I was confronted with/by the TV camera, I became very nervous.
- There were a few nervous giggles from people in the audience.
- The stock market's recent seesaw movements have made many investors nervous.
- I was nervous on my first day at college, but I was reassured to see some friendly faces.