A2 not anything沒有東西；沒有事情
There's nothing in the drawer - I took everything out. 抽屜裡甚麼也沒有——我把所有東西都拿出去了。
Nothing I could say would cheer her up. 無論我說甚麼，也沒辦法令她振作起來。
I have nothing new to tell you. 我沒有甚麼新消息要告訴你。
be/have nothing to do with sb
be/have nothing to do with sb/sth
She sleeps with nothing on. 她裸睡。
I couldn't come to the door - I had nothing on! 我不能去開門——我甚麼都沒穿！
- He reassured people that law-abiding citizens would have nothing to fear from the enquiries.
- We talked late into the night, but nothing was concluded.
- There was nothing we could do about it - the situation was beyond our control.
- Although they said nothing, she could sense their disapproval of her suggestion.
- There's nothing more refreshing on a hot day than a cold beer.