organization noun (GROUP)
the World Health Organization 世界衛生組織
- The company has evolved over the years into a multi-million dollar organization.
- Because the organization is a charitable enterprise it is free from tax worldwide.
- We've applied to a charitable organization for a grant for the project.
- It's an organization that offers free legal advice to people on low incomes.
- The hospital has asked various voluntary organizations to help raise money for the new operating theatre.
organization noun (ARRANGEMENT)
- She's performed remarkable feats of organization for the office.
- I blame poor organization, more than lack of funds, for the failure of the project.