perfect adjective (WITHOUT FAULT)
a perfect day 美好的一天
It makes perfect sense. 這很有道理。
a perfect stranger 完全陌生的人
- He's so fussy about the house - everything has to be absolutely perfect.
- The president reassured his people that he was in perfect health.
- The curtains look great - they're a perfect match for the sofa.
- Within a short space of time you could be speaking perfect English!
- Her determination, teamwork skills and leadership capabilities convinced us that she was perfect for the job.
perfectnoun [ S ]uk /ˈpɜː.fekt/ us /ˈpɝː.fekt/ specialized
the perfect (tense)
- 'I had already eaten' is an example of the past perfect.
- 'I have already eaten' is an example of the present perfect.