plan noun (DECISION)
a company's business plan 公司的商業計劃
a five-year plan 五年計劃
holiday plans 假期安排
go according to plan
- The government recently announced details of its plan to streamline the taxation system.
- She explained her plan in a few brief sentences.
- The plan entails rerouting traffic through a tunnel to create a vast pedestrian area around Al-Azhar.
- The management board has set out its plans for the coming year.
- We've had to forget about our holiday plans because of David's accident.
plan noun (DRAWING)
plans [ plural ]
plan verb (DECIDE)