A2 added to加，加上
What is six plus four? 6加4等於幾？
- The cost is $205 plus $3 for shipping.
- Please enclose £15.99, plus £2 for postage.
- "Three plus three is seven. True or false?" "False."
- It costs £1,000 a week to hire the yacht, plus a £120 returnable deposit.
- The loan has to be repaid, plus interest, within 18 months.
B1 and also並且，而且；加上
- We're taking Phil's luggage, plus Annie's.
- There'll be Jenny and Darren, plus Mike and Sean.
- We'll need a washing machine and cooker, plus a new bed.
- Skiing would be too expensive, plus Susie doesn't like the cold.
- Steve won't be around to help us, plus we're moving house around that time.
plusnoun [ C ]uk /plʌs/ us /plʌs/
plus noun [ C ] (ADVANTAGE)
- On the whole it's a good proposition, the plusses seem to outweigh the minuses.
- You've got more experience than the others, which should be a real plus in the interview.
- The fact that we live so near my parents is a major plus from the point of view of childcare.
- Some knowledge of accountancy techniques is a definite plus in this role.
- Having an extra bedroom since we moved is a big plus.
plus adjective (ADDITION)
Plus 8 is eight more than zero. +8比0大8。
temperatures of 40 plus 40度以上的溫度