print noun (TEXT)
in/out of print
- All his hard work was rewarded when he saw his book in print.
- a book with dense print
print noun (PICTURE)
a print of Van Gogh's "Sunflowers" 梵穀作品《向日葵》的複製品
a signed Hockney print 附有霍克尼簽名的複製畫
print noun (PATTERN)
print verb (TEXT)
- This sentence is printed in italics.
- The newspaper printed a retraction for their previous error.
- The author's name was printed below the title.
- The instructions are printed so small I can hardly read them.
- The book has been printed in six languages and in braille.