produceverb [ T ]uk /prəˈdʒuːs/ us /prəˈduːs/
produce verb [ T ] (MAKE)
I was wondering whether I could produce a meal out of what's left in the fridge. 我不知道能否用冰箱裡剩的東西做一頓飯。
- Plutonium is a fuel used to produce nuclear energy.
- $4 million worth of souvenirs and gift items have been produced for the event.
- The meat produced from a pig is called pork, bacon, or ham.
- The government has produced a series of leaflets designed to extend public awareness of the dangers of AIDS.
- New York City produces 10500 tons of residential waste each day.
produce verb [ T ] (CAUSE)
produce verb [ T ] (FILM/MUSIC)
produce verb [ T ] (BRING OUT)