quality noun (STANDARD)
Their products are of very high quality. 他們產品的品質很高。
quality of life
- What the problem comes down to is 'Will the consumer be willing to pay more for a higher quality product?'
- Is there any significant difference in quality between these two items?
- Price alone is not a reliable indicator of quality.
- Poor quality is the unacceptable face of increased productivity.
- These improvements in quality are the first fruits of our investment.
quality noun (CHARACTERISTIC)
leadership qualities 領導者的素質
He has a lot of good qualities but being organized isn't one of them. 他有很多優點，但就是缺乏條理。