really adverb (NOT IMAGINARY)
B1 in fact事實上；實際上；真正地
A2 used to say that something is certain（表示非常肯定）確實地，的確
Thank you, but I really couldn't eat another thing. 多謝，但是我真的甚麽也吃不下了。
He's really going to do it this time. 這一次他是真的要去做這件事了。
- The constraints of politeness wouldn't allow her to say what she really thought about his cooking.
- I don't really know how she got the job, but I suspect her mother's got contacts.
- He doesn't really mean it - he's just being contrary.
- A joke can be very revealing about what someone's really thinking.
- She's not really angry - it's just a put-on.
really adverb (VERY)
A1 very or very much非常；很；極其
She's really nice. 她人很好。
That's really interesting. 那真是太有趣了。
"Did you like it? Not really (= no)." 「你喜歡它嗎？」「不太喜歡。」
"I'm getting married to Fred." "Really? When?" 「我就要和弗雷德結婚了。」「是嗎？甚麼時候？」
"She's promised to shave her head for charity." "Really? Do you think she'll do it?" 「她已經答應為慈善事業做一次跳傘表演。」「真的嗎？你覺得她會做嗎？」