relationshipnoun [ C ]uk /rɪˈleɪ.ʃən.ʃɪp/ us /rɪˈleɪ.ʃən.ʃɪp/
relationship noun [ C ] (CONNECTION)
B2 the way in which two things are connected關係；聯繫；關聯
- Her relationship isn't good with her father, but she's very close to her mother.
- Lack of trust is very destructive in a relationship.
- The relationship was never going to work, but it was fun while it lasted.
- What do you look for in a relationship?
- She knew he fancied her, but preferred to keep their relationship platonic.
relationship noun [ C ] (FRIENDSHIP)
He has a very good relationship with his uncle. 他和他叔叔的感情很深。