screennoun [ C ]uk /skriːn/ us /skriːn/
screen noun [ C ] (PICTURE)
Our television has a 19-inch screen. 我們的電視螢幕是19吋的。
- If you press this key, the computer screen will clear.
- Click the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Laser images were projected onto a screen.
- On screen he had more charisma than any actor of his generation.
- The television also comes in a compact 36 cm screen size, ideal for bedroom or kitchen use.
screen noun [ C ] (SEPARATING)
The nurse pulled a screen around the bed so that the doctor could examine the patient in private. 護士在病人床邊拉上了屏風，使醫生可以單獨爲病人檢查。
screenverb [ T ]uk /skriːn/ us /skriːn/
screen verb [ T ] (EXAMINE)
screen verb [ T ] (PICTURE)
screen verb [ T ] (PROTECT)