stock noun (SUPPLY)
stock noun (MONEY)
They own 20 percent of the company's stock. 他們擁有公司20%股份。
government stock(s) 政府公債
stock noun (LIQUID)
stock noun (OPINION)
stock noun (ORIGIN)
stock noun (HANDLE)
stock noun (FRAME)
stock noun (PLANT)
stockverb [ T ]uk /stɒk/ us /stɑːk/
- His shop stocks any number of different kinds of pasta.
- Our supermarket stocks apples in several different varieties.
- We stock a wide range of domestic appliances, including fridges, freezers, and dishwashers.
- We stock the full range of model railway accessories.
- The larger shops are able to stock a wider selection of goods.
a stock phrase/response 常用的字眼／老一套的回答