sweet adjective (TASTE)
- The dessert was a bit too sweet for my liking .
- We stayed at a sweet little cottage in the countryside.
- He's quite a sweet man beneath the gruff exterior.
- On the whole, I prefer dry wines to sweet ones.
- I don't usually let the children have sweet fizzy drinks.
sweet adjective (PLEASANT)
What a sweet baby! 多可愛的小寶寶啊！
- a bag of sweets
- Johnny had a tantrum in the shop because I wouldn't buy him any sweets.
- There's a sweet shop on the other side of the road.
- I'm absolutely full, I really couldn't mange a sweet.
- Throw your sweet wrappers in the bin.