swing verb (MOVE SIDEWAYS)
- He rushed into the garden, leaving the gate swinging.
- A shop sign was creaking as it swung in the wind.
- Swing your legs over to this side of the bed.
- Her earrings were swinging as she nodded her head.
- He ran happily down the road, swinging his school bag as he went.
swing verb (BE EXCITING)
swing verb (MUSIC)
swing verb (ARRANGE)
swing noun (SIDEWAYS MOVEMENT)
- She spends hours practising her golf swing.
- The old lady took a swing at the man with her handbag.