tidy adjective (ORDERED)
My flatmate isn't very tidy. 我的室友不怎麼愛整潔。
neat and tidy 整整齊齊
a tidy solution 條理分明的解決方法
- Keeping a garden tidy is a full-time job.
- She likes everything neat and tidy.
- If he wants to carry on living here, he's going to have to change his ways and learn to be a bit more tidy.
- I like to keep my desk tidy.
- You could use clips to keep your hair more tidy.
tidyverb [ I or T ]uk /ˈtaɪ.di/ us /ˈtaɪ.di/
- The children have to learn to tidy up after themselves .
- I asked her to tidy the kitchen but of course she conveniently forgot .
- I want no ifs and buts - just get on and tidy your room now.
- "I'll tidy the kitchen if you clean the car." "OK, it's a bargain."
- I'll tidy my things away tonight - and that's a promise!