trip noun (JOURNEY)
We're going on a trip to Norway this summer.
- You should always check your oil, water and tyres before taking your car on a long trip.
- How about a trip to the zoo this afternoon?
- She's going on a trip to New York, all expenses paid.
- The travel company has written giving information about the trip.
- He's always going off around the world on business trips, leaving his wife to cope with the babies by herself.
trip noun (FALL)
trip noun (EXPERIENCE)
trip verb (LOSE BALANCE)