turnover noun (BUSINESS)
- The seven companies have an aggregate turnover of £5.2 million.
- Current guesstimates are that the company's turnover will increase by 7% this year.
- The company's annual turnover is somewhere around £70.7 million.
- Last year the company's turnover was $240 billion, up 3% on the previous year.
turnover noun (EMPLOYEES)
- There is a very high turnover of staff at the hospital.
- There is a high turnover of residents in the city.
- The turnover rate amongst permanent employees is quite low.