The water's warm - are you coming in? 今天的水暖和多了——你來游泳嗎？
I don't like getting my head under (= in) water. 我喜歡游泳，但不喜歡把頭浸在水裡。
waters [ plural ]
the waters [ plural ]
- Hot water circulates through the heating system.
- The water in the lake is so clear that you can see the bottom.
- The water supply is being tested for contamination.
- You'll dehydrate very quickly in this heat, if you don't drink lots of water.
- The light reflected off the surface of the water.
water verb (GIVE WATER)
- I've just watered the tomatoes.
- The cucumbers need to be watered every day.
water verb (PRODUCE LIQUID)