worry verb (PROBLEM)
Don't worry, she'll be all right. 別擔心，她會沒事的。
- Don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of it all.
- My elderly mother worries that she's a burden to me.
- Sometimes I worry about the future.
- She'd worried quite needlessly about whether there would be enough food.
- You needn't worry - I'm not going to mention it to anyone.
worry verb (ANIMAL)
- She was nearly demented with worry when her son didn't come home.
- I wanted to make amends for the worry I've caused you.
- Where on earth have you been? We've been frantic with worry.
- Some people glide effortlessly through life with no real worries.
- That's my kind of holiday - no phone, no TV and no worries.