yet adverb (UNTIL NOW)
I haven't spoken to her yet. 我還沒和她談過。
He hasn't finished yet. 他還沒完成。
the best, worst, etc. yet
as yet C1 formal
yet adverb (IN THE FUTURE)
have yet to
C2 If you have yet to do something, you have not done it.還沒有，尚未
They have yet to make a decision. 他們還沒有作出決定。
yet adverb (EVEN NOW)
He may win yet. 他仍有可能勝出。
yet adverb (MORE)
再，還（用於強調 another 或 again 之類的詞，尤指數量增加或某事發生頻繁）
He's given us yet more work to do. 他又給我們安排了很多工作。
- You say that you're good friends and yet you don't trust him. Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?
- The government is being accused of (having) double standards in the way it is so tough on law and order yet allows its own MPs to escape prosecution for fraud.
- He claims that he is completely committed to the project and yet this is manifestly untrue.
- He's had the benefit of an expensive education and yet he continues to work as a waiter.
- You see, to my untutored eye that just looks like a load of random brush strokes and yet it's a very valuable painting.