accessory noun (EXTRA)
Sunglasses are much more than a fashion accessory.
- We stock the full range of model railway accessories.
- Jazz up a classic outfit with some bright accessories.
- Mum's found a lovely dress for the wedding, but she needs to find some matching accessories.
- We stock a range of bedroom and bathroom accessories as well as furniture.
- The kitchen looks better with a coat of paint and a few new accessories.
accessory noun (CRIMINAL)
an accessory to murder
accessory after the fact specialized
Thesaurus: synonyms and related words
You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics: